Volumetric Filling & Packaging Machine for Food Stuff (rice, Sugar, granules), model: SAB REX2 D, made by SAB FPM Filling & Packaging Machines in cooperation with Schneider Electric SA (France) & Festo AG & Co. KG (Germany), according to the following specifications:
- This machine is dedicated to fill and pack dry food products such as (rice, Sugar, granules).
- The machine was designed after thorough studies made by a team of technical specialists to ensure all the measures required for the safety and protection of operation and personnel, in compliance with EU safety regulations.
- Machine design facilitates maintenance and service. Operation does not need special know-how.
- Machine undergoes actual quality tests on buyer's products before delivery.
- Machine is easy to move, assemble and disassemble to facilitate shipping and ensure protection of all machine parts.
- Clients' feedbacks were taken into consideration so the machine became highly versatile in meeting clients' requirements and enjoy higher quality and performance.
- All machine parts are fabricated on programmable CNC machining centers, and undergo quality control tests which give them high reliability.
Machine Operation Principle:
Product is fed to machine via a feeding elevator (optional) which delivers product into machine tank where the machine batches the product quantity via telescopic cups (with gates system) that are calibrated to certain weight and send product to packaging station where the pouch is automatically shaped, sealed and marked with production & expiry dates (optional). Finally a finished pouch is produced and sent out of machine, ready for sale.
- Pouch dimensions:
- Width: 10-22 cm.
- Length: 10-34 cm.
- Pouch shape: 3-side sealed Pillow type pouch.
- Production speed:
- machine productivity is:
- For 1 k.g. filling size: 120 packages per minute approx. for 3-side sealed Pillow type pouch.
- Volumetric dosing system via calibrated telescopic cups.
- Calibrated cups, with gates system designed according to product type and the required filling weight.
- All pneumatic cylinders, valves and accessories for longitudinal and traversal seals are by Festo AG & Co. KG (Germany).
- A photocell, to control pouch length and print mark (cut point), which detects all colors with teach-in system by Schneider Electric SA (France).
- Encoder to control the required pouch length by Schneider Electric SA (France).
- Advanced Industrial PLC which controls all machine functions, including filling, packaging, by Schneider Electric SA (France).
- Control panel incorporates:
- 5.7" LCD touch screen, by Schneider Electric SA (France), with operating program in English & Arabic languages which ensures versatility and high capability to control all machine operations.
- All electric components are Schneider Electric SA (France).
- All machine gates are provided with protection sensors, which stops the machines immediately when one of the gates is opened, and a relevant alarm is viewed on control panel screen.